Thursday, December 25, 2008

Still, Still, Still




This beautiful, Austrian Christmas song was sung at the Midnight Mass . It was so peaceful and in front of me were children who were falling asleep. The song sounded vaguely familiar to me. I think the Von Trapp family sang this song in German.



We had a wonderful Christmas Day and the weather was so nice that we spent a lot of time outside. I didn't take many photos but here's one of the sunset from our house (on Christmas Day) and a couple of Mikey.













2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

I'm so glad you and your
family had a wonderful Christmas!

Blessings,
Jenny

P.S.
That song is sooo beautiful!!
I think I might of sang that in choir some years ago.

LAA and Family said...

Gorgeous photo! It is so nice to see the chapel off in the distance driving along Interstate 66. This chapel was only in the planning stages the first time I visited Front Royal in 1993 (little did I know that day that I would some day marry a man I just met that day and would end up living there six years later!).