Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lately...
























I'm currently without a working camera
so here's some old baby Mikey pics


Lately, I'm loving:

cooler days
lots of helpers with Mikey
going to my new workout place
lots of hummingbirds at the feeder
great times with the family
fresh eggs from the chickens
good friends
fresh goat's milk
chocolate (dark)
walking to 7:30 am Mass
time with the Lord


What I'm not loving lately:
bad bug bites all swollen, red and infected
when kids are quarreling
vet bills
other bills




Hey, the good outweighs the bad! :)

4 comments:

Krista said...

How CUTE! He looks alot the same. Did your camera break too? I hope you can find a good one to replace it soon!

Hummingbirder said...

Thanks! Yep, my camera broke...Mikey dropped it in the sink, full of water. I hope I can find another one too. Yours sounds great!

Mrs. E said...

What lovely things to be thankful for, Mrs.Turner!! I have been thinking about you today... as today marks Tasha Tudor's Birthday. You were the one who introduced me to her!! *hugs*

Love~ Jenny

Emily Anderson said...

I really love your list. I feel as though I can connect completely. Bills=bad, walking to Mass=good!!!!