Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dreaming...




If I could visit anywhere, I would choose Scotland!

I have this interest in my Scottish heritage and a love for things Scottish. Michael and I discovered (through geneology work) that we both have Scottish roots.

We both love Scottish music, etc. Michael recently found some good renditions of the Athem of Scotland on Youtube. Here's one I found : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfq7z9mkXZs&feature=related

Michael is organizing a Celtic festival which will take place in the spring.


Where would you like to visit?

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Oh, I love Scotland too......and hope to travel there someday!! ;) Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Miss Jen

Unknown said...

Definitely my option for a nice vacation, too. I don't have any Scottish blood; not that I know of, at least. But I also have a thing for Scottish music and people.