Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beautiful day for a walk


I am trying to get back into the habit of taking a daily walk. I live in great neighborhood for walking! The cold weather has been my excuse for awhile now but today I got out there and just did it! (Yeah, for me!)
Mikey was asking me for the stroller meaning that he wanted to go for a walk. We walked around the college campus and went in the chapel and to the library. It was a little nippy but the sun was out and it was a great day for walking.

P.S. I was noticing the bird calls and I'm happy to say that I can identify 3 or 4 by their call. I want to get much better at this over time.
Here's a few that I can recognize :The chickadee (well, I guess that's an easy one!...chicka dee dee dee dee dee), the red cardinal and the tufted titmouse.

P.S.S. Photos not mine. The photos are of the library at the college and a chickadee.
P.S.S.S. Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you!

No comments: